An Overdrive Pedal from Bogner!
Bring the legendary tone of Bogner to your pedalboard with the Bogner Wessex Overdrive pedal. Reinhold Bogner is well-known for the amazing tone one can conjure from his amplifiers, and the Wessex brings those great overdrive tones to your pedalboard. The Rupert Neve designed transformer gives this pedal a lush, smooth tone with amazing touch sensitivity and impeccable sound quality. Tweak the level and gain controls for everything from clean boost to a smooth, moderate overdrive. The 2-band EQ lets you boost or cut your treble and bass to perfection. And an Enhance/Neutral switch flips the gain structure of the Wessex from old-school vintage overdrive to rich modern sounds.
Bogner Wessex Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Bogner-designed overdrive pedal utilizing a Rupert Neve transformer
- Clean boost to mild overdrive
- Enhance/Neutral switch sets the gain pattern from a vintage to a higher gain modern overdrive
- 2-band EQ lets you dial in your ideal tone
- 100% analog circuit path delivers excellent touch response