Challenger, 150 watt Class D Portable PA System, one of our larget sellers, feature packed and recently upgraded, starting from $1,599.00
* All models of the Challenger now include Bluetooth/SD/USB player and recorder!
You can option your Challenger with any or all of the following options (use our drop down selection menu to the right of your screen for exact pricing on your option choices) -
- One, two, three or even four UHF wireless receivers!
- A CD/MP3 player with 360 degree infra red remote control
- A digital SD card recording/playback device (records all functions of the Challenger unit, perfect for all applications!)
- A UHF repeater that allows for all functions of the master Challenger unit to be transmitted wirelessly to one or a number of slave units, each with a matching receiver
Also choose from a huge range of accessories including:
- Powered and passive extensions speakers
- A "Sportspak" extension horn speaker package with stands that make the Challenger the perfect portable PA for outdoor carnivals, festivals, fetes and sports days
- Stands to elevate the Challenger for even greater coverage, including wind up speaker stands
- Shoulder style carry bags for the speaker stands
- Plug-in corded microphones
Every Challenger unit comes shipped standard with a dust cover with pockets for accessories and transmitters and a clear see through rear panel so you can still use the Challenger with the cover on!
Chiayo - Australia's favourite portable PA systems for almost 30 years and still leading with technology!
- High efficiency Class-D amplifier produces 120W RMS audio output (maximum music output 150W)
- All-In-One! Easy to operate in both indoors and outdoors
- Excellent aesthetic design built from a patented rugged aluminium enclosure
- Rechargeable lead acid batteries eliminate all cables so you can take it anywhere!
- Smart charging circuit with LED indicator
- Speaker system: 8” full range
- Integrated preamplifier, mixer and amplifier circuitry
- Anti-interference Pilotone circuitry provides superior wireless reception
- Wireless transmitter module available for longer and wider operating distance
- Audio outputs: Line out (RCA), Active out
- Audio inputs: Line in (RCA)
- Volume controls: Mic in, Line in, Digital video player, Bass, Treble, Master
- Voice Priority circuitry automatically ducks music during speech
- SLAVE (active speaker) can have 1 or 2 receiver modules installed allowing it to function as an independent PA system
- Wired Audio Link：Several SLAVEs can be linked through IN/OUT jacks to form a larger wired system
- Wireless Audio Link：A larger system of several SLAVEs can be wirelessly linked using wireless built-in receiver/transmitter modules. No cables or wires at all!
- Integrated retractable handle and wheels for easy portability
- Optional device: CD/USB player, Digital video player/USB/SD player, receiver/transmitter/Bluetooth receiver/Digital music player with recorder
- The CD/USB player, Digital video player/USB/SD player can be remotely operated from both front and rear of the amplifier
- Tripod stand mountable with ST-50 (standard)/ST-51 (wind-up)
- Trolley Base (TB-50) for moving on rough surface
- Output power: 150W, 120W(RMS) 4Ω load (class-D)
- Speaker system: 8" full range
- Audio input: Mic in (COMBO), Line in (R / L)
- Audio output: Line out (R / L), Active out, External speaker
- T.H.D: < 0.5%
- Freq. response: 50Hz-20KHz±3dB
- Antenna: Built-in
- Power supply: 90-260V AC / 24-32V DC, 4A
- Battery type: Lead-Acid
- Battery spec: 12V, 5A
- Battery Q'ty: 2
- Operating time: 5-6 hrs in music, >10 hrs in speech
- Charging time: about 6 hrs
- Dimension (mm): 500(H) x 350(W) x 300(D)
- Weight (kg): 17.7
- Receiver module: SDR-6216m / 6116m
- Transmitter module: RP-6016m
- Patent: Taiwan, China, USA, EU, Australia
- Approval: CE, RoHS, FCC, ICID
** Note: The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The ACMA's Channel Finder
From 1 January 2015, wireless microphones must not be used in the 694 – 820 MHz frequency range. The main alternative frequency ranges will be 520 – 694 MHz and 1790 – 1800 MHz, with some other frequencies also available.
If you choose to use the spectrum in the 520 – 694 MHz range, you must not cause interference to television and radio services who also use this spectrum.
The ACMA's regional fact sheets have high-level information about the changes to wireless microphones.
The ACMA’s Wireless Microphone Channel Finder
Find out what spectrum is available in 520 – 694 MHz for wireless microphones in your area by using the ACMA's online channel finder.
Simply type the street address of where you intend to use your wireless microphone into the channel finder and it will tell you what spectrum is available in your area