Chiayo STAGE MAN
Multifunctional Wireless Amplifier System
Built with performers, presenters & instructors in mind, the Stage Man combines a powerful 150-watt power amplifier and an 8” full range speaker in a rugged & compact ABS enclosure.
Available with up to two wireless microphones or belt packs and includes two microphone and instrument inputs as well as Bluetooth & USB players as standard. The versatile Stage Man is the perfect portable solution for larger audiences.
Choose from the drop-down menu to the right for pricing.
The ACMA's Channel Finder
From 1 January 2015, wireless microphones must not be used in the 694 – 820 MHz frequency range. The main alternative frequency ranges will be 520 – 694 MHz and 1790 – 1800 MHz, with some other frequencies also available.
If you choose to use the spectrum in the 520 – 694 MHz range, you must not cause interference to television and radio services who also use this spectrum.
The ACMA's regional fact sheets have high-level information about the changes to wireless microphones.
The ACMA’s Wireless Microphone Channel Finder
Find out what spectrum is available in 520 – 694 MHz for wireless microphones in your area by using the ACMA's online channel finder.
Simply type the street address of where you intend to use your wireless microphone into the channel finder and it will tell you what spectrum is available in your area.
- Includes Class-D digital power amplifier delivering 100W to the internal 8" full range speaker and 100W to an external speaker
- 2 power modes: Internal Rechargeable battery & DC jack
- Up to 10 hours operating time per charge with lithium battery and 6 hours with Lead-Acid battery
- User friendly battery compartment design for simple battery replacement
- High efficiency system; compact cabinet and efficient 8" full range speaker for live performance
- Optional CD/USB/SD/Digital video player modules (including remote control) and a digital recorder/player module
- Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 100/16 selectable frequencies in each system (optional)
- Automatic Digital limiter with 1 LED indicator prevents output distortion
- 2-band equalizer, BASS/TREBLE and MASTER volume control
- AUX OUT (6.3mm jack) for external audio recording
- LINE IN (3.5mm jack) with individual volume control
- MICROPHONE 1 and 2 are XLR/6.3mm combo jack connectors for wired microphone inputs with individual volume control and a MIC/LINE level switch
- REVERB control for wired and wireless microphone
- AUX OUT (6.3mm jack) and SPEAKER OUT (6.3mm jack) for external passive speakers
- Smart charging circuit with 4-step LED battery indicators and charging LED
- Tripod stand mountable with ST-50A
- Output power: 150W, 100W(RMS) 4Ω load (class-D)
- Speaker system: 8" full range
- Audio input: Mic in x2 (COMBO), Line in (3.5mm)
- Audio output: Aux out, External speaker
- T.H.D.: < 0.5%
- Freq. response: 50Hz-20KHz±3dB
- Antenna: Built-in
- Power supply: 100-240V AC / 30-32V DC, 4A
- Battery type: Lead-Acid, Lithium
- Battery spec: 12V, 5A, 29.4V, 7.8A
- Battery Q'ty: 2, 1
- Operating time: 5-6 hrs in music, >10 hrs in speech, 8-10hrs in music, >12 hrs in speech
- Charging time: about 6 hrs, about 8hrs
- Dimension (mm): 424(H) x 290(W) x 250(D)
- Weight (kg): 10.8, 7.8
- Receiver module: SDR-5116M / 5100M IrDA
- Transmitter module: RP-5016M
- MP3 module: DPR-500M, DP-500M
- Bluetooth module: BT-500M
- Patent: Taiwan, China
- Approval: RoHS
|Maximum Stage Man configuration is a combination of 2 channels of wireless RX/TX or player modules plus a CD/USB player|